ONE SWEET RIDE
If you know lowriders, you’ve heard of the ‘79 Monte Carlo with it’s traditional styling, bold fender lines, color matched aero side mirrors and chrome trim package. The Monte Carlo 2-door coupe is the perfect blend of sportiness and luxury. The Redcat Monte Carlo lowrider accurately captures the essence of the beloved 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo in this completely ready to run package.
The carefully crafted highly detailed 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 3 piece body features painted side mirrors, clear windows, detailed interior, injection molded chrome plated plastics and chrome decals. The LED ready light buckets and optional LED light kit allow you to take the Monte Carlo out for night time cruising.
A boxed crossmember frame and detailed floor pans add to the realism of the Monte Carlo. Rear solid axle, with removable differential cover, and independent front suspension enable full suspension articulation so that this juiced Monte Carlo can perform many authentic lowrider maneuvers and tricks.
The Monte Carlo looks so clean while cruising low and slow, rolling on three or locked up. Does someone wanna play? It looks like it’s time to break out the see-saw. It’s all possible with the Monte Carlo’s simulated hydraulic suspension. Five specialty servos and a unique frame design are used to replicate the driving style and overall look of a full-sized fully articulating lowrider.
The included LR6X transmitter’s lowrider style switches, levers and buttons provide an authentic lowrider experience. Use the levers to raise and lower each of the four wheels independently or drop and extend the entire front or rear of the car with the buttons and switches. Feel the excitement as you give the crowd a show in true lowrider style.
1:10 scale fully functional lowrider
Monte Carlo green
The fully licensed Chevrolet Monte Carlo body is painted in a beautiful shimmering green metallic that highlights the Monte Carlo’s crisp body lines. Magnets firmly hold the body in place and the included optional body posts allow many different popular 1:10 scale RC bodies to be used.
Monte Carlo purple
The fully licensed Chevrolet Monte Carlo body is painted in beautiful deep purple metallic that accentuates the Monte Carlo’s crisp body lines. Magnets firmly hold the body in place and the included optional body posts allow many different popular 1:10 scale RC bodies to be used.
MONTE CARLO FEATURES
- Ready to Run Monte Carlo lowrider includes LR6X transmitter, 3000mAh 7.2V NiMH battery pack and USB charger
- Fully licensed 1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 3 piece body with clear windows, chrome plated hard plastics, painted mirrors, chrome decals and detailed interior.
- Authentic lowrider white wall tires and chrome plated wire spoke wheels with center knock offs.
- LED ready. Included hard plastic light buckets are ready to accept the option LED light kit.
- Includes five servos. Four servos are used to simulate the hydraulically actuated suspension and the fifth controls steering.
- Specially designed LR260 lowrider chassis. Precision engineered front independent suspension and 4-link suspended rear solid axle with removable differential cover.
- Brushed motor and ESC provide smooth and reliable power delivery at all speeds.
- Easy to remove magnetically mounted body. Includes optional body post kit for use with other 1:10 scale RC bodies.
- LR6X 2.4GHz transmitter designed specifically for lowriders with authentic lowrider levers, switches, and buttons.
- Four levers raise and lower each of the four wheels individually. Levers raise and lower each wheel proportionally to the movement of the lever.
- Each momentary button lowers the front or rear of the car to the full dropped position. Releasing the button returns each wheel back to its original position preset by the levers.
- Each momentary switch raises the front or rear of the car to the fully extended position. Releasing the switch returns each wheel back to its original position preset by the levers.