big things come in small packages
The SixtyFour Hopping Lowrider is a highly-detailed, fully-functioning 1:10 scale remote control car that captures the street style and soul of the ’64 Chevrolet Impala SS.
From the classic Impala SS interior to the 23 individual chrome-plated molded parts used to create the body’s chrome accessories, the SixtyFour is all about the details.
It goes above and beyond with an artfully crafted chassis frame, faux transmission and functional solid rear axle with removable differential cover — plus optional LED lights for night-time cruising.
3-Wheeling and Scraping and Hopping Hydraulics
SixtyFour’s advanced electronic servo system allows the car to move just like a real hydraulic lowrider.
Slow cruising, hopping or rolling on three, it’s all possible with the SixtyFour’s special hydraulically actuated suspension. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, this vehicle replicates the driving style and overall look of a full-sized lowrider.
The SixtyFour radio controller is designed with lowrider style switches to give you that authentic look, hop, and 3-wheel feel of a full sized ’64 hopper.
the sixtyfour 1:10 scale fully functional hopping lowrider
sixtyfour blue kandy n chrome edition
The SixtyFour Blue Kandy n Chrome Edition is painted in a rich lapis blue color that shows off the detailed body. The Kandy n Chrome Edition includes user customizable body graphics created by Kandy n Chrome, for users to install and customize their ride.
sixtyfour green kandy n chrome edition
The SixtyFour Green Kandy n Chrome Edition is painted in a metallic mint green color that shows off the detailed body. The Kandy n Chrome Edition includes user customizable body graphics created by Kandy n Chrome, for users to install and customize their ride.
a whip with drip
- Officially licensed 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS body
- Scale 14 inch spoked wheels
- Detailed chrome injection molded trim
- LED light kit ready
- Patent pending front suspension hopping mechanism
- Ultrafast custom made REEFS RC Hopping Servo
- Real-time adjustable ride height
- Two 25KG rear axle height adjustment servos
- LR6X – 6-Channel Radio control with lowrider style switches
- Individual switches for each of the 3 height adjustment servos
- Momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height/hopping
- Momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height