Beautiful curves and sweet lines are what make the FiftyNine an absolute work of art. It doesn’t get any more classic than the 1959 Chevrolet Impala’s bat wing rear fenders, cat’s eye taillights and chrome trim package. Whether you want to showcase its beauty on a shelf, or take it out for some realistic hopping lowrider action, the FiftyNine is a must have.
Meticulously crafted with every detail in mind, the highly detailed 1959 Chevrolet Impala 5-piece body features chrome side mirrors, clear windows, detailed interior, injection molded chrome plated plastics and chrome decals. The LED ready light buckets and optional LED light kit allow you to take the FiftyNine out for nighttime cruising.
A detailed undercarriage with boxed crossmember frame rails, detailed floor pans, realistic exhaust, faux transmission, rear solid axle with removable differential cover and independent front suspension ensure the FiftyNine looks just as good performing tricks as it does displayed on a mirror.
Slow cruising in style, hopping for the crowd or rolling on three, it’s all possible with the FiftyNine’s specially designed simulated hydraulic suspension. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, the FiftyNine replicates the driving style and overall look of a full-size hopping lowrider.
The included LR6X transmitter’s lowrider style switches, levers and buttons provide an authentic lowrider experience. Use the levers to individually raise and lower each of the three height adjustment servos or drop and extend the entire front or rear of the car with momentary buttons and switches. Slam the body for slow cruising, ride on three or hop for the crowd, it’s all possible with the FiftyNine. If you time the switches just right while hopping, you can proudly stand the FiftyNine up on its bumper and rear tires.
1:10 scale fully functional lowrider
FiftyNine Blue Classic Edition
Beautiful curves and sweet lines are what make the FiftyNine an absolute work of art. The FiftyNine Blue Classic Edition is painted in a cool metallic Frost Blue that shows off the FiftyNines iconic bat wing rear fender and cat’s eye taillights and chrome trim package.
FiftyNine Titanium Classic Edition
Meticulously crafted with every detail in mind the Fiftynine is a work of art. The FiftyNine Titanium Classic Edition is painted Inca Slive, showing off the FiftyNines iconic bat wing rear fender and cat’s eye taillights and chrome trim package.
- Officially licensed 1959 Chevrolet Impala 5-piece body with clear windows, chrome plated hard plastics, chrome mirrors, chrome decals and detailed interior.
- Ready to Run and includes the LR6X transmitter, NiMH battery pack and USB charger.
- Authentic lowrider white wall tires and wire spoke wheels with center knockoffs.
- LED ready. Included hard plastic light buckets are ready to accept the optional LED light kit.
- Optional fender skirts are included.
- Patented front suspension hopping mechanism
- Includes four servos.
- Ultrafast custom-made REEF’s RC hopping servo.
- Two 25Kg rear height adjustment servos.
- Real-time adjustable ride height
- Specially designed LRH285 fully functioning hopping lowrider chassis. Precision engineered front independent suspension and 4-link suspended rear solid axle with removable differential cover.
- LR6X 6-Channel Radio with lowrider style switches.
- Individual switches for each of the 3 height adjustment servos.
- Momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to max ride height/hopping.
- Momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height.